Tuft It Today Afternoons
This is an afternoon booking for a 3 or 4 hour rug tufting session where you’ll learn the basics of rug tufting and create a 24 inch or a 36 inch rug to take home to hang or admire from above.
During this session, tufters will:
- Prepare an image using projection transfer
- Receive an overview of machine tufting and techniques
- Begin tufting practice and then working on their rugs
- Receive 1 on 1 global and individual feedback and hands on help
- Receive an overview of finishing for wall-hanging or floor rug including pile leveling and backing
- Quick-finish their rug to hang or admire from the floor
- Leave with an experience and a quick-finished 24 in. or 36 in. rug
Preparing for the Session:
- Send an image to email@example.com
- Images should also be fairly simple. Try to avoid:
- Complicated color gradients
- Fine line details or lots of line work
- Using all the colors of the rainbow (you'll be sharing yarn so this might stall your work)
Rescheduling, Cancellations & Refunds:
We understand things come up so we want to provide our tufting friends with some options. Cancellations are accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Requests made 7 days prior to the session will receive a 100% refund.
- Requests made after this may incur a 20% fee.
- Requests made within 48 hours prior to the session will incur a fee of 50%.
- Requests to reschedule before 48 hours can do so at no cost.
- Requests to reschedule within 48 hours prior to the session will incur a 10% rebooking fee.