Tuft It Today Rug Making Class
This is a 3.5 hour single day class (offered 4 nights a week) where you’ll learn the basics of rug tufting and create an 24 inch rug to take home to hang or admire from above.
During this class, tufters will:
- Prepare an image using projection transfer
- Receive an overview of machine tufting and techniques
- Begin tufting practice and then working on their rugs
- Receive 1 on 1 global and individual feedback and hands on help
- Receive an overview of finishing for wall-hanging or floor rug including pile leveling and backing
- Quick-finish their rug to hang or admire from the floor
- Leave with an experience and a quick-finished 20 in. rug
Rescheduling, Cancellations & Refunds:
We understand things come up so we want to provide our tufting friends with some options. Cancellations are accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Requests to cancel made 7 days prior to the session will receive a 100% refund.
- Requests to cancel made within 4 days prior to the session may incur a fee of 50%.
- Requests to reschedule before 48 hours can do so at no cost.
- Requests to reschedule within 48 hours prior to the session may incur a 10% rebooking fee.
- Late arrival to the class may result in the need to reschedule or cancel
- No show for classes or appointments may be considered a cancellation and may result in forfeit of the entire cost of ticket price.